This Paint by Numbers kit features a deer sporting some of the most vibrant colors he could. Paint by numbers is a stress free activity for you to explore your creative potential and have fun while painting it. This kit is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Instructions & Attentions:
1. Find the corresponding number of paint on pre-printed canvas and paint the numbered areas accordingly.
2. You can choose the smaller or bigger brush based on the area size.
3. Clean the brushes with water before changing it to another color and when you stop painting.
4. For the light colors, you may double paint the areas for a better effect.
5. If you painted an incorrect color, wait for the paint to dry and then cover it with the correct color.
6. The paint we provided is enough for the normal use but multiple coats may cause the paint shortage.
7. The acrylic paint is inedible; please do not put it in mouth.
8. This paint is the quick drying type. Make sure the lid is on tight when not in use.
9. If the paint got dry or you feel it’s too thick, add a few drops of water and mix to keep it liquid enough. If it is solid already, try to make tiny holes on it and add a few drops of warm water; leave it until soft and mix it.
10. If you have the paint on your clothes, please wash it immediately.
11. How to remove the creases out: lay the canvas flat on a board with a heavy book on top for a few days; or put a slight damp towel over the back of the canvas and iron it with low temp.
1 pc 16x20inch (40x50cm) Pre-printed High Definition Canvas.
1 set Acrylic paints.
3 pcs Different size paintbrushes.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.